Sunday, December 11, 2005

Getting Started

So finally I have my own blog!

After days of pondering, thinking whether I will be able to do justice to the blog, to write regularly, write sensibly(coz my writing bug leaves me after a short visit most of the times).......Here I am :)

In my blog I plan to write about things which arent very dramatic. Which most of the times will be experiences from my everyday life, which catches my eye, which provokes my thoughts, sometimes funny, sometimes not.....A journey I am about to begin.....And hope all who accompany me enjoy it as much as I would, coz at the end of the day....

"The journey is the reward :) " ( This ones for SCMHRD 2003 :) !!!!)

3 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good...Great Beginning...you are definitely proving that you dont have to be dramatic to be of interest to other readers!

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go!!!

guess getting started is the biggest of the hurdles when it comes to penning down thoughts...and now that u have got the beginning, hope the journey never takes a break...:))

and knowing you the way i know,the name of the blog does justice to you as a person...

sometimes yellow,sometimes blue
...sometimes just no clue...
all the shades of pastel hues.
perfectly fits for a blog thats you :)))

happy blogging!!!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Ankush Modi said...

heyy....so u finally started bloggin. Well i'm sayin as though I was always waitin for u to start. But nyways its always good to hv company n thts how i'm feelin at the moment....keep bloogin n keep readin mine too......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home